Replacement 150 Square Foot Cartridge Filter Element. Made of the highest quality Remay fabric from Dupont, this filter will pick up dirt as small as 5 microns. We recommend you clean these with dish washing detergent and a powerful hose. Replace as needed. They function best however when they are a little dirty. Comes with one year warranty.
ELE150. 150 SQFT Filter Element, 7 1/4" x 28
MAXIMUM WORKING PRESSURE FOR ALL MODELS 40 PSI All suction and discharge valves must be open when starting the
system. Failure to do so could cause severe personal injury and/or property
damage. Be sure locking knob is secure (hand tighten-only, slight pressure is
REMOVING CARTRIDGE ELEMENT
1. Shut off the pump.
2. If filter is located below water level, close valves or
block off suction & discharge lines to prevent backflow of water from the source.
3. Unscrew and remove locking ring (counterclockwise
direction) and carefully lift off top cover to gain access to filter cartridge.
4. Lift out cartridge and clean. Or, replace with clean,
REINSTALLING NEW CARTRIDGE ELEMENT
1. Clean any collected debris from the bottom of filter
2. Carefully replace cartridge element into filter body
ensuring that the cartridge sits evenly on the collector hub at the bottom of
3. Place cover on filter body (being sure filter head 0-ring
is in place and clean).
4. Tighten locking ring in clockwise direction. (Hand tight
5. Proceed as in STARTING THE FILTER.